Re: system-config-mouse has commit problem for te-IN...

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Krishnababu Krothapalli (kkrothap redhat com) said:

In transifex, for Telugu[te-IN] language there is a problem in commiting
system-config-mouse module.
Whe i tryed to commit the file it is giving the following error :

system-config-mouse has been dead since FC5; not sure that translating it is
worth the effort. (There may still be a transifex issue...)

Bill

It shouldn't be a transifex issue, as even though I am having direct access to CVS repository where s-c-mouse is hosted it doesn't allow me to commit the changes. Must be some some other issue I think...

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/