Re: fallout from elvis -> fedorahosted move

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Bill Nottingham (notting redhat com) said:
Dimitris Glezos (dimitris glezos com) said:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
Was there supposed to be a step where the old repositories were
 removed from elvis?
According to the final elvis move plan, we did.

OK, I've run into at least one module where this didn't happen. Do I
need to go through and look for others?

CC'ing Ankit and Chester. What exactly did you do for this step?

I guess we made a mistake here by deleting *only PO files* instead of the entire modules from elvis. But, I think we informed fedora-devel-list redhat com, fedora-devel-announce redhat com and of course fedora-trans-list redhat com too about the migration... https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00077.html

Ankit Patel