Self-Introduction: Damir Zubovic

# My name is Damir Zubovic
# I am located in Aleksandrovac near Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
# Working as CIO in BataGroup Citroen DS oldtimer restauration garage http://www.batagroup.eu
# I am Fedora Ambassador for Bosnia and Herzegovina and I will be new Coordinator for Bosnian (bs) language

    * I like to do everything related to web and web tehnology (flash, flex etc)

# Historical qualifications

    * In the past i be part of translate team for SWSoft Plesk
    * I have advanced computer skills and not so good as I wan't to be linux skills
    * I wish to be involved in Fedora website project.

I am open to ANY kind of cooperation, team work that will be helpfull for Fedora project.

Damir Zubovic
dzubovic gmail com

msn: dzubovic gmail com
gtalk: dzubovic gmail com
icq: 5948365
mirc: #fedora-l10n on freenode (as dzubovicbh)

pub   1024D/F0980D45 2008-04-01
      Key fingerprint = 456E BBB9 F1E5 2CEC 5887  FA87 5F47 4341 F098 0D45
uid                  Damir Zubovic (GPG key Fedora) <dzubovic gmail com>
sub   2048g/8F804B6B 2008-04-01