F9 Countdown Translation

In the spirit of making our website more l10n-friendly, we want to try
translating the F9 release counter this time around.  Unfortunately, we
weren't able to just stuff all of this into a PO file, as the placement
of the text may need to be adjusted for different languages.

Here's how we'd like to do it:

At http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/fedora9-countdown-banner.svg, we have
an SVG file that you should be able to open with inkscape:

sudo yum install inkscape
inkscape http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/fedora9-countdown-banner.svg

In Inkscape, we pretty much just need the string: "released in ... days"
to be translated.  Feel free to move the number around, but there's no
need to change the value (please keep it with arabic numerals, since
we're going to be generating the images for each day).

Transifex should give translators access to upload this SVG in the po
directory (just save it to po/fedora9-countdown-banner.LANG.svg).

I'm really curious to see how this will work out.  It's not a *absolute*
requirement, but it'd sure be nice to have that part of the site be
translated as well :)

Let us know if you have any questions/issues.

Thanks,
Ricky