Fedora 9 GA Release Notes ready for translation

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:39:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

Apologies for the delay!

The Fedora Documentation Project is pleased to deliver the POT file
for the Fedora 9 GA release notes.  These release notes are going to
be delivered with the Fedora 9 GA Release.

Translations are due at 2359 UTC on 2008-04-15.

Access via Transifex:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/docs-release-notes

Access via CVS:

Via CVS:

cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/release-notes/devel/

If you want a complete documentation build environment for the release notes:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
export CVSROOT=:ext:USERNAME.cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs
cvs co release-notes-devel

If you need just the directory with XML and /po directory:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
export CVSROOT=:ext:USERNAME.cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs
cvs co release-notes-dir

Definitely let us know if we are missing any of the steps in making
the files available for translators.  We'll fix it right away!  Stop
by #fedora-docs on irc.freenode.net or send an email back to this
thread.

Thanks

- Fedora release notes team