Is anybody taking care of F9 Release Notes/Zh_CN

Dear zh_CN team,

According Paul's recent post, there is only a couple of days left for
the doc translation. Nevertheless, as what I saw last night, the release
note stay contains many untranslated strings.

The worst is that many fuzzy strings are even mis-translated.

Are we going to meet the deadline? If not, what is going to happen?