FLSCo elections: Voting period moved to 22-29/4, nominations extended to 21/4

As pointed out by the Infrastructure group, the voting system used by
Fedora will require some more work in order to be usable for our
elections (mainly to work with FAS2). We're expecting it to be ready
on Tuesday 22/4.

This means we'll be moving the election period for FLSCo to 22-29/4.

So, 8 more days for folks who'd like to put their nominations in!

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/SteeringCommittee/Nominations/2008

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/