Re: Fedora-trans-list Digest, Vol 50, Issue 17 ==> Hope to join Trans Group of Fedora

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:45 AM, Boris Zhang <boris zhang gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I hope to join Trans Group of Fedora.
>
>  Regards,
>  Boris

Hi Boris, we hope that too!

Take a look at the instructions we have on [1] and some more technical
FAQ at [2].

  [1]: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/
  [2]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ

-d