Malayalam rendering issues in Fedora 8.

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh00 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:42:14 UTC 2008

I agree with Manilal.
The Debian based distros are already using traditional script fonts
and Malayalam Computer users are more familiar with traditional script
fonts like Meera or Rachana. Rachana is the default font in Ubuntu and
Debian for Malayalam.
Famous Malayalam news portals recommend Meera too.
Making a typewriter font as default font makes the Malayalam interface ugly.

Thanks
Santhosh