Self-Introduction: Rafael F. Compte

Rafael F. Compte
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Musician, Student, Classical Guitar.

I'd like to help with translations to Spanish: Documentation and Software.

I have no previous experience in similar projects and no real
programming skills, and being a musician, the only code I write is for
the Lilypond compiler, a music typesetter. I studied various languages
for a few years and a little Spanish literature. I like the Fedora
Project because of its goals. I've been using this distro since
version 7.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint

[rfcompte localhost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 269FDB85
pub   1024D/269FDB85 2008-04-29
      Huella de clave = 04A4 AC67 3201 28C4 8DF8  BAAD 2052 0640 269F DB85
uid                  Rafael F. Compte <rfcompte gmail com>
sub   2048g/A8118EC7 2008-04-29