Re: Telugu mailing list

Suresh Koya wrote:
Hi Krishna,

   Is there a list for telugu localization. I could not locate the list or the team details. Could you send the details of the telugu team and the mailing list too.

regards,
Suresh
Hi,

I am happy to say that now we have fedora-trans-te redhat com mailing list. And have updated team page
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/te.

I am very happy to invite the people join into this mailing list, who are interested in Fedora Telugu Localization.

Please find the link below for subscribing to this list.