Re: Submit Translations to fedora-web.test

Ricky Zhou ha scritto:
> Hi, I've been looking at translations coming in, and I just wanted to
> remind translators that F10 website translations should be submitted to
> the fedora-web.test repo, not the fedora-web repo.  Sorry if I wasn't so
> clear about that in my original email.
> Transifex module: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/fedora-web_test

Hallo Ricky,
It seems that this link don't work any more, I get the message "name:
There is no active module with this name.".
Can you suggest some alternatives?

> POT file: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.test.git?p=fedora-web.test.git;a=blob;f=fedoraproject.org/po/fedora-web.pot
> Thanks for all of the translations coming in so far!
> Ricky
Francesco Tombolini <tombo adamantio net> <tombo fedoraproject org>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73