Transifex Update

Hi!

During today's Infrastructure outage, we deployed a new version of
Transifex.  Please stop by in #fedora-admin or file a ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ (login with your FAS
username/password) if you run into any errors.

Very soon, we'll have a fully translated Transifex interface, including
module descriptions.

A big thanks to the Transifex team and everybody who worked on these new
improvements/features!

Thanks,
Ricky