Self-Introduction: Nikolay Vladimirov

=?GB2312?B?wO6Ev7ar?= shadow.pe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:49:08 UTC 2008

Oh!My friend.
I have received two letters who wants to be fedora volunteer.
I really don't know how to answer your question because I am not sure I'm a
volunteer or not.
(Maybe I'm a volunteer now)
So I'm a beginner,you'd better send this mail again or go to fedora IRC,
there you can find help.

Thank you to support fedora!
But I think ubuntu is better.

All of them are served for People around the world!

Shadow

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Nikolay Vladimirov <nikolay at vladimiroff.com