Re: F10 Release-note modification

Karsten Wade さんは書きました:
On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 05:34:35PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Hi

I like to have a question.
What if F10 release note in specific language requires some modification
in translation?

We are still able to modify it?
If we can, how can that improvement be reflected into web publication?

You can commit the changes via Transifex, then let us know on
fedora-docs-list there are changes.

Normally, we should probably have a bug report that is set to block
the release notes tracker (bug #151189).  Then it will get included in
the next rebuild/web update.  (I can just rebuild and update that
language, for example.)

Sorry for the late reply on this ...

- Karsten

Thank you for the answer.
Just to reconfirm, the changes should be committed into f10 branch via Transifex not master, right?

Thanks again, noriko