Web site translation update for fedoraproject.org (Russian)

Hi,

I posted yesterday updated Russian .po file for fedora-web module via Transifex (master branch).
I also change LINGUAS file to enable Russian language.

For now I can see "ru" website language in drop-down menu on http://fedoraproject.org,
but Russian pages did not appeared and where no "fedoraproject.org/ru/" index page.

What should I do next to enable translated to Russian web-pages?

Regards,
Andrew Martynov
Inventa
andrewm inventa ru