Transifex modules updated

Hello all,

Nils Philippsen (nphilipp) has changed his modules repo from HG to GIT and I have changed Transifex's config to reflect the new repos.
The following modules were changed:

system-config-services
system-config-date
system-config-samba
system-config-users
system-config-nfs

If you had problems to submit translations for any of those modules lately, please consider to give a try again now.
Any problem can be reported dropping by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net. Look for me (Rasther), ricky, abadger1999 or mmcgrath.

Also, new doc modules like system-config-(services|date|samba|users|nfs)-docs will be enable on Transifex soon. :)

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net