sponsors for cvsl10n

Some questions about the Localization group 'cvsl10n' in the Fedora
Account System (FAS):

1. Do we have enough sponsors for the cvsl10n group?

2. Can we get at least one sponsor from each language team?

3. We changed the name 'cvsdocs' to 'docs', since it no longer was
   about CVS access.  The same is true for 'cvsl10n'.  Do we want to
   change that to 'l10n'?

Questions 1 and 2 are because I ignore *all* 'cvsl10n' requests,
figuring that local language teams are covering them.  However, I do
not know if that is the case.  I would be happier knowing there is a
large pool of sponsors taking care of various languages.

Thanks - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41