Re: sponsors for cvsl10n

Igor Pires Soares さんは書きました:
Em Seg, 2008-12-22 às 10:24 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto escreveu:
Karsten Wade さんは書きました:
On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 12:31:55AM -0200, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
I have been a sponsor for a short time, but I already see a lack of
information at FAS. Sometimes I can't tell for sure from which country
the person is. I am giving priority for those ones who are in the queue
for a longer time or for the ones from my team or languages. I think it
is important to know who is the person before become his sponsor, but
FAS don't give us enough information.
I think we'd have to have separate groups by language, which may or
may not be a good idea.
"At least one sponsor from each team" would be simpler and easier.
To organize, can we add the entry of "sponsor" under the Details section of each team?
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/ja

This is something we need to create a policy. The sponsor will be the
language coordinator or could be anyone from the team?

In my opinion we should have at least the coordinator as sponsor. In
that case having both coordinator and sponsor information by team would
be redundant.

It makes sense to me too. Then that coordinator can upgrade anyone of his/her team as 'sponsor' if needed.

Other problem is how to use the information provided by Damned Lies. I
guess we have to access every team page to get the coordinator FAS name.
If there is a easier way please let me know. I am thinking about
something more straightforward like a wiki page where language
coordinators could put their name, language and FAS name.

You are right, wiki page would be faster.
The page can be added here?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N

Igor Pires Soares