Re: sponsors for cvsl10n

Em Ter, 2008-12-23 às 17:15 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto escreveu:
> Hi
>
> I have added the section of 'cvsl10n Group Administrators' into L10n
> wiki, which shows current sponsors[1].
>
> Coordinators, please raise your hand with your fas username, so that you
> will be upgraded.
>
> The content says below, please have a look and correct accordingly.
>      * Ankitkumar Patel, irc:ankit (Gujarati) ankit redhat com
>      * Dimitris Glezos, irc:glezos (Greek)
>      * Chester Cheng, irc:snowlet (Chinese (Traditional)) ccheng redhat com
>      * Igor Soares, irc:igor (Brazilian Portguese)
>      * Robert-André Mauchin, irc:zebob (French)
>      * Bart Couvreur, irc:couf (Dutch)
>      * Noriko Mizumoto, irc:noriko (Japanese) noriko redhat com
>      * Runa Bhattacharjee, irc:runab (Bengali India) runab redhat com
>      * Diego Búrigo Zacarão, irc:rasther (Brazilian Portuguese)
>      * Fabian Affolter, irc:fab (German)
>
> [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N

I just created a new page [1] for this list, since it will get bigger. I
also changed the title because I was not sure about the term
"administrators", since FAS distinguish sponsors from administrators.

Noriko, If you agree with these changes we can use this new page from
now on. You can add some information there if necessary. I think we
should keep it as simple as possible because it can be hard to maintain.

I am just waiting for someone to upgrade Domingo and Piotr in order to
add them to the list, because I'm not an administrator at FAS.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GroupSponsors

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares