Looking for Ideas on a User-friendly Join Process

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 19:36:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

My name is Marc Ferguson.  I recently joined the websites group for Fedora
Project and I've been assigned to help figure out a very universal and
user-friendly way to tweak http://fedoraproject.org/en/join-fedora.  Can you
please respond to this thread and let us know what your process is for
people to join your group.  In the end we want to make sure we're all "on
the same page" and that the joining process is much easier, thus increasing
the contributors to the project.  Thanks.

--
*Marc F.*

www.fergytech.com

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4
"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide!" -Marc F.