Re: sponsors for cvsl10n

Igor Pires Soares さんは書きました:

I just created a new page [1] for this list, since it will get bigger. I
also changed the title because I was not sure about the term
"administrators", since FAS distinguish sponsors from administrators.

"Administrators": can sponsor the applicant to become 'user', upgrade 'user' to become 'sponsor' and upgrade 'sponsor' to become 'administrator'.

"Sponsor": can sponsor the applicant to become 'user'.

This is what I found now :-)

Noriko, If you agree with these changes we can use this new page from
now on. You can add some information there if necessary. I think we
should keep it as simple as possible because it can be hard to maintain.

Thanks for this!
I have modified the section to point the page created.

I am just waiting for someone to upgrade Domingo and Piotr in order to
add them to the list, because I'm not an administrator at FAS.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GroupSponsors

Due to the above restriction I am not able to upgrade them, I am sorry.
Administrators, please take an action.

Igor Pires Soares