Re: Self-introduction: David Kjær

Hello David!

That's great to hear. I'm new in Fedora-land too, and I want to translate it too.
I have started a bit on the wiki - haven't recieved permissions to post to cvsl10n yet.

You can contact me at lakristho (at) gmail.com if you want.

// Kris

2008/12/29 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>
2008/12/26 David Kjær <david782 gmail com>:
> Hello there translators.
>
> My name is David Kjær and I'm living in a city called Randers on the
> peninsula of Jutland, Denmark.
> I'm a seventh semester computer science student at the University of Aarhus,
> Aarhus, Denmark. I work ten hours a week as a student programmer for a
> relatively well-known hi-fi company.

Hi David and welcome to the Fedora family.

> Later on, I would like to do some OS develpment, but I
> think I'll need a deeper knowledge about the project first.
>
> [...] Also I'm pretty solid at both Java and C/C++.

Translations are an awesome way to know the ropes of our systems and
community in a smooth learning curve before you are magically
transformed into a Python hacker on our toolchain. It happened to a
few people already. =)

http://dimitris.glezos.com/