Self-introduction: Kris Thomsen

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Dec 30 10:34:39 UTC 2008

Kris Thomsen さんは書きました:
> Hello Translators!
>
> My name is Kris Thomsen, I'm 17 years old. I'm a student at second year in a
> danish gymnasium (like USA's High School).
>
> I want to help translating Fedora into danish.
> Maybe at a later point I want to program, when I know Python better.
>
> // Kris Thomsen

Welcome!!
According to your email matching, fas username of 'kristho' has now been
approved. In case this is not your username, please let me know.

Danish team has not have any coordinator yet.
It would be fantastic if you and David can start this team.
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/da

Thanks!!
noriko