Re: sponsors for cvsl10n

Karsten Wade さんは書きました:
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 06:27:42PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
noriko has been upgraded to "administrator", thanks to quaid.

I saw this request in my IRC buffer, happy to oblige.  I promoted a
bunch of the current L10n steering committee members to Administrator
status, you can add anyone I missed and promote people to Sponsor with
ease.

Thank you very very much!
This is what exactly we are looking at as next step, accelerating the process of sponsoring and upgrading system.

Thank you again.
noriko

- Karsten