Intorduce my self

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 16:26:28 UTC 2008

Nazim Aliyev wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm trying to join fedora-trans-list but faced with some problems.
> I follow all steps described in
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join#head-7bd6831dd8b6f3ed1b6dee76a8bfba63e1913482.
> Regarding to this document I should create personal page at URL
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirstnameLastname/. When I trying to
> create ne page I got error message:
>
> You are not allowed to edit this page.
> Clear message
>
> What I missed or did wrong. Please help me.

You need an account in the fedora wiki and membership in the Edit group
so you can edit pages (including your personal).
Ask somebody you know, or somebody from your country that already has a
wiki page to add you to the group. If nothing works I can try and add
you (but I've never done so).

Greetings,
Alexander.