Un nouveau venu dans l'équipe de traduction]

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Jan 28 22:08:40 UTC 2008

Jean-François Saulais kirjoitti:
> Bonjour à tous,
>
> je retransmets l'email de présentation, en espérant qu'il vous
> parvienne cette fois-ci :)
>
> cordialement, JF.

I assume this is a new translator introduction, since someone else already
said welcome. If that's the case, then welcome from me as well. But in the
future, could you please use English when posting to this list. There's a lot
of people on this list speaking dozens of languages and if everyone used
their native language, then most people wouldn't be able to understand each
other.

If I'm not mistaken, what you wrote was French. I don't see a French mailing
list on the Red Hat server at <http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo>, but I
believe it's possible for the French translators to get one if there's at
least three people in the team.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio