ApproveMeInTranslationCVSCommitGroup

Amir Farsi amir1368 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:20:53 UTC 2008

Hello dear friends.
My name is Amir Farsi. I want to be a member of ´cvsl10n´ group, because i
want to be the coordinator of Persian(fa) tranlation group.
I want to tranlate fedora project web site and fedora operating system to
persian. I want start the persian language translation in fedora project.
I does do most of steps in ´L10Join´ which are in wiki page. I signed for
mailing list, fedora accounting system, BugZilla, Wiki and orther things.
Please approve my request for be a member of ´ĆVSL10N´ group. and also
please help me to how i can be the coordinator of Persian(fa) Language
group.,
Please help me.
Thanks very much