Fuel Hindi Evaluation Meet

Rajesh Ranjan rajesh672 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:36:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

Fuel <https://fedorahosted.org/fuel> Hindi Evaluation Meet organized
by Red Hat, on 12-13 July 2008,
successfully completed and came with a evaluated Fuel Hindi list of 578
entries.  For two full days, all active contributors of Hindi
Localization Community with linguists and technical experts sat together
to decide a standard replacement for entries that are coming on menu &
sub-menus of desktop and applications used very frequently.

Please go here for the details:

https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/wiki/fuel-hindi

FUEL (Frequently Used Entries for Localization) aims at solving the
Problem of Inconsistency and Lack of standardization in Computer
Software Translation across the platform for all Indic Languages. It
will try to provide a standardized and consistent look of computer for a
language computer users.  Fuel Hindi Evaluation Meet was a successful
move towards the problem and it came with the standard translation of
entries that are being frequently used by a normal user.

I am very much thankful to all who participated and helped to make it
successful.

regards,

Rajesh

--