Transifex serving Transifex

Heya!

I'm happy to announce that Transifex's i18n support is full now,
thanks to  Diego Búrigo Zacarão's work. Both webpages (templates) as
well as data (module descriptions) should be translatable.

So, today I've enabled Transifex to receive translations through
Transifex itself (aka "eating our own dogfood). We'd love to receive
translations in your language!

  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/transifex/

Please report any i18n issues of Fedora's theme on our downstream
ticket system [1]. Feature suggestions and software bugs should be
reported directly upstream [2].

 [1]: https://fedorahosted.org/transifex/newticket
 [2]: http://transifex.org/

Thanks!