Re: Meeting

Just reminder myself...
I have set the alarm so go to bed.
See you all soon.

noriko

Christos Bacharakis wrote:
+1 from me for Tuesday 29/7 19:00 UTC.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>
wrote:

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Bart Couvreur <couf skynet be> wrote:
On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 15:41 +0530, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Hi

We have not had the meeting for a while.
Shall we get together and have a talk on where we are up to?

Yeah, I think we should. There has been many things happened since last
meeting, which requires discussion!
Agreed, it's been a bit too long, and I'd like to know how our
GSoC-stuff is going on.

Having one today might be a bit too soon, although I'll be around. If we
don't have one today, let's schedule for next week.
+1 for Tuesday 29/7 19:00 UTC.

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/