cvs key

Mr Janis Ozolins janis_fjc at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 21:29:15 UTC 2008

Thanks for that, its done. cvs works well. I don't why, but website
often gives a error message 500. Is anybody else here translating to
Latvian? I can't find Latvian language coordinator! A last translations
which I found been done in 2006.
While I sorted out technical problems I also did few translations what I
can't submit through both website and cvs. What I can do in that situation?

Thanks again.