Re: Introduce Mostafa Daneshvar

Welcome !

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:14 PM, Mostafa Daneshvar <mostafa daneshvar org uk> wrote:
I'm Mostafa Daneshvar from Iran. I'm using Fedora 8 as OS. My field of
interest is PHP programming and translating.
As a linguist I want to contribute in translation of Fedora in different
languages that I know.
I know following languages : Persian,English,Arabic,Balochi and French a
little.

Here You can find some information about me.