Re: [RFC] FLP - User Interface Test Cases

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
> There was a /L10N/Testing Page listed earlier, but  I can't seem to find
> it. vpv, can you point out the correct page please, if it still exists
> somewhere. :-)

I'm not sure if a specific Testing page for the L10n project was never made
(maybe it should be, I haven't had that much time for Fedora things in the
last few weeks...), but here's a couple of pages I had bookmarked:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing/qemu

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio