8 -> 9

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Mar 20 01:07:31 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 2:38 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I found four spots in the release notes where we failed to capture
>  "Fedora 8" and replace it with "Fedora 9."  If I make this change, it
>  adds 4 fuzzy strings.  Do translators want me to worry about this now,
>  or make more fuzzy strings after we collect the PO files on 31-March?

Besides Dutch, no other languages have provided translations anywhere
near 100%, so fuzzifying them will only require some minor additional
work from nl. And besides, it's just 4 strings with easy translations.

So I'd say go for it, I'm sure Bart will handle those 4 lonely strings.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/