Help in Translation!!

I have been making like this as by documentation
[root localhost ~]# export CVS_RSH=/usr/bin/ssh
[root localhost ~]# export CVSROOT=:ext:ensilage cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/l10n
[root localhost ~]# cvs co web
ssh: cvs.fedoraproject.org: Temporary failure in name resolution
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

what does this means does my id is not accepted. But as know i have been accepted for cvsl10n. what should i do in next. I have not recieving any Po files to translate where i can find. Plz guidance need more as i am a new comer.