Problem in submission of files in transifex

Hi

I've submitted 4 files in transifex out of which 2 files are not submitted properly, those are: anaconda.f9-branch.or.po & authconfig.tip.or.po. Neither it is showing in the status page nor in the history page. I'm giving the links for more information. Kindly help me to solve the problem.

http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=history;f=po/or.po;h=c6fc035f9df839d70c7d589e7d6f4fd7376e3c5e;hb=cf166c1b5038df46b74be057a94f81dad63fa796

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/anaconda?branch=f9-branch

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/or/fedora-9

Thanks & Regards