Re: CVSL10N access approval

Em Sex, 2008-11-07 às 10:21 +0530, Runa Bhattacharjee escreveu:
> Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> The above is the model currently followed by Gnome account system[2] and is a good way to ensure
> that the language maintainer's nod is taken into account before granting a new entrant commit
> rights. Due to the large number of language teams (>~75) in FLP, granting cvsl10n approval rights to
> the maintainers for each language team is not a scalable model (imho). Rather, the introduction of
> an additional step - "approval from the language maintainer" - would ensure that the the process
> does not lose its streamline.

I agree that the inclusion of an approval from the language maintainer
is a good way to go but I don't thing granting cvsl10n credentials for a
new member is a good idea. IMHO the members should have some experience
in the team before his credential approval. The idea is just add some
guidance to the translator, in order to avoid mistakes.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares