Self Introduction : Muhammad Panji

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 03:46:19 UTC 2008

muhammad panji さんは書きました:
> Dear All,
> My name is Muhammad Panji, I use linux since 2001 and doing
> translation for some open source project since 2002. it is my first
> time using CVS and git for translation, previously for another open
> source project which I involved I just send the translated .po to the
> maintainer so I might need help from all of you in the process of
> learning it. I will help indonesian translation of fedora project.
> thank you for your time.
> Best Regards,

Welcome Muhammad!
We are using Damn Lie for checking stat and downloading file and
Transifex for submitting file. They are very easy to handle :)

Here is your team page, https://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/id.
Please introduce yourself to your local language team if not yet.
This is translation quick start guide, which needs some update at
"documentation translation" section, but still it should be some of help.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/

Thank you for joining us!

cheers
noriko