Fedora 10 Website Translation

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 04:31:09 UTC 2008

Ricky Zhou さんは書きました:
> On 2008-11-10 03:48:32 PM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
>> Just a heads up, we're having the websites meeting right now and making
>> a few really minor string changes.  We should be completely finalized
>> soon - I'll send another email out then.
> All right, strings are in/frozen now - feel free to translate away!

For deadline, we spoke on irc.
This web translation can be submitted by 24-Nov, to be safe.

<noriko> ricky: is the due date 21-Nov?
<noriko> or something else?
<ricky> It should be fine for translations to come in any time before
Nov 25th.
<ricky> Anything that comes in before that point will be shown on
release day :-)
<noriko> ricky: ok. thank you!
<noriko> ricky: one more
<noriko>
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-trans-tasks.html
<noriko> 26.   Web Translation Deadline (PO done for fedoraproject.org)
  Fri 2008-11-21
<noriko> ricky: do you know if this is for web?  or something else?
<ricky> Hm.  I'll mention that to poelcat.  There's noting stopping us
from using translations submitted before the 25th.
<noriko> okay, thank you :-)

cheers
noriko