Fwd: [mr] Can't see localize content of f10 release notes for Marathi (mr) locale at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/mr/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sandeep shedmake <sandeep shedmake gmail com>
Date: 2008/11/12
Subject: Re: [mr] Can't see localize content of f10 release notes for Marathi (mr) locale at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/mr/
To: piotrdrag gmail com, For participants of the Documentation Project <fedora-docs-list redhat com>

Hi Piotr,

            I checked the integrity of translations and was successful in running  'make html-mr'.  Build for relnotes successful!

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
sandeep shedmake pisze:

     http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/mr/ doesn't reflect the upstream localizations committed by me (http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=log  is also proper).  I hope my locale (mr) is activated.

Your language is activated. HTML documentation at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes is not automatically updated with new content. You just submitted your translation after release-notes were built for Fedora Preview release. Please wait for final release or you can build relnotes by yourself:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/sn_translating_docs.html#sn-translating-with-apps

(5. Check Integrity)

--
Piotr Drąg