Re: [mr] Can't see localize content of f10 release notes for Marathi (mr) locale at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/mr/

Piotr Drąg wrote:
sandeep shedmake pisze:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/mr/ doesn't reflect the upstream localizations committed by me (http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=log is also proper). I hope my locale (mr) is activated.

Your language is activated. HTML documentation at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes is not automatically updated with new content. You just submitted your translation after release-notes were built for Fedora Preview release. Please wait for final release or you can build relnotes by yourself:

It seems Gujarati (gu) and all other languages are built automatically/manually (not sure) on a daily basis. I can see, including Marathi (mr), all languages updated on 11th Nov 12:30 from : http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/

This needs to be checked again, if the localized release-notes are built automatically/daily!

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/sn_translating_docs.html#sn-translating-with-apps

(5. Check Integrity)

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/