Re: Fedora 10 Website Translation

John Poelstra さんは書きました:
Ricky Zhou wrote:
Hi!

Sorry I was late getting the strings ready - these last two weeks were
really crazy.  Anyway, we're going try to do things a bit differently
this time around - the Fedora 10 website is currently in the
fedora-web.test repo (which has already been added to Transifex).

Almost all strings should be updated for F10 now ("Fedora 9. Make
waves." is still in the POT right now, I'm emailing the marketing list
to find out what the new line will be). For any URLs that were included in the POT, try to make them point to
the translated version of the document, if one is available.
Sorry again for the lateness - hopefully we can still get the website
well-translated in time for F10.  Let me know if there are any
questions/issues. Transifex module: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/fedora-web_test PO files: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.test/?p=fedora-web.test.git;a=tree;f=fedoraproject.org/po

To make sure I am following along correctly, how do the tasks above link to the line items on the Docs/Translation schedule or are they tasks performed by the web team that we have not captured yet?

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-and-trans-tasks.html

Yes, you are.
Software Translation, Devel/L10N (depends on Devel team schedule)
Documentation Translation, Docs/L10N (depends on Docs team schedule)
Website Translation, Web/L10N (depends on Web team schedule)

noriko

Thanks,
John