Re: Submit Translations to fedora-web.test

Ricky Zhou wrote:
Hi, I've been looking at translations coming in, and I just wanted to
remind translators that F10 website translations should be submitted to
the fedora-web.test repo, not the fedora-web repo.  Sorry if I wasn't so
clear about that in my original email.

Transifex module: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/fedora-web_test
POT file: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.test.git?p=fedora-web.test.git;a=blob;f=fedoraproject.org/po/fedora-web.pot

Thanks for all of the translations coming in so far!
Ricky
Hi Ricky,

Thanks for the reminder!

Can't we disable the "fedora-web" repo from the "transifex" submission page, to avoid the confusion?

Thanks!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/