Re: CVSL10N access approval

Dimitris Glezos さんは書きました:
Seeing about 10 membership requests on cvsl10n's queue right now, a decision
probably needs to be made soon, ensuring that people deciding to join our
project, actually _do_ join it before their patience gets exhausted. :-)

- I have not seen the translator who made introduction matching with the username who sent cvsl10n group application. But I might just miss out.

- While I have not heard any further push for approval from any user via ML, personal mail nor irc channel. But he/she can be shy to do so and choose being patient.

Did we miss out anyone?  If so please shout!

cheers!
noriko

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares gmail com>