Coordinator details in Language status page

In the language status page, the link given for the coordinator points to an empty page. For example, the status page for Malayalam team [1] has the coordinator link as [2] which is an empty page. But the details of coordinator exists in another page [3].

Appreciate if someone could advise me how to correct this. Should I create a page and duplicate the details in the link given in the status page or is it better to change the link ([2]) to the one that already exists ([3])?

I have noticed similar issue with these Indic languages: Bengali (India) (bn_IN), Gujarati (gu), Hindi (hi), Kannada (kn), Malayalam (ml), Oriya (or), Punjabi (pa), Tamil (ta), Telugu (te).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Ani Peter
Malayalam Team.