Coordinator details in Language status page

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 05:48:43 UTC 2008

In the language status page, the link given for the coordinator points
to an empty page. For example, the status page for Malayalam team [1]
has the coordinator link as [2] which is an empty page. But the details
of coordinator exists in another page [3].

Appreciate if someone could advise me how to correct this. Should I
create a page and duplicate the details in the link given in the status
page or is it better to change the link ([2]) to the one that already
exists ([3])?

I have noticed similar issue with these Indic languages: Bengali (India)
(bn_IN), Gujarati (gu), Hindi (hi), Kannada (kn), Malayalam (ml), Oriya
(or), Punjabi (pa), Tamil (ta), Telugu (te).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Ani Peter
Malayalam Team.