Status of release notes zero-day update

Tonight Paul closed out all the bugs that have been opened against the
release notes for Fedora 10.

We are almost ready to output a new POT file.  The changes and
additions are not many.  These updated notes and translations are
published on docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes for the day of the
Fedora 10 release.

There is one bug still open, waiting for confirmation of the technical
writing.  Once we receive that confirmation and/or any fixes, then
close the bug report, we'll build a new POT file and submit it.  That
should happen within, but no more than, the next 24 hours.

Paul or I will send further status when there is anything to update.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41