Release notes "cs"

As a coordinator of a czech translation I'd like to point to fact that release notes for F10 are not translated to Czech (cs) and therefore should not be included at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10/ I do not understand how this happened, but I noticed that already during prerelease, but I thought it is some kind of failure. The "cs" content is just english version somehow.

Adam Pribyl