Re: FLP Meeting 2008-09-30 IRC Log

Found a very important topic, "FAS Account Sponsoring Process", discussed in the meeting...

Please keep the list informed about the meeting, even if it's decided one hour before! :)

Cheers,
Ankit

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
We had a quick meeting the other day, here's the log.

<glezos_> Rasther, vpv, marek, rest: Let's have a quick one, I can chair
<glezos_> <meeting>
<glezos_> Here's the summary from the previous meeting:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-September/msg00051.html
<glezos_> Schedule:
<glezos_> OK, FLSCo communicated with all the necessary parties and
<glezos_> the schedule has been updated to include one week for
package rebuilding.
<glezos_> I had a meeting with poelcat and we made clear for most
schedule tasks what's needed, etc.

[...]

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/