F10 Schedule Revised

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 14:32:43 UTC 2008

I have published updated schedules based on the great gobby editing
sessions we had this week with the Documentation and Translation teams.
  Note each schedule only shows the tasks for that specific team... we
can adjust this if that is confusing:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-trans-tasks.html

For a view of all combined tasks for all teams:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-all-tasks.html

As I mentioned during the Documentation session, I hope this process
isn't too frustrating.  I think it will take a few iterations to make
sure we are all using and understanding the same terminology.  There is
probably still some work to be done around the 0-day tasks as someone
pointed out on the translation list.

So next I'm proposing that both Documentation and Translation meet on
gobby and if possible fedora talk (for audio conversation) next week to
work out the remaining points of difference and confusion :)

Thanks again for your patience and I hope this process is helpful.

John