F10 Schedule Revised

I have published updated schedules based on the great gobby editing sessions we had this week with the Documentation and Translation teams. Note each schedule only shows the tasks for that specific team... we can adjust this if that is confusing:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-trans-tasks.html

For a view of all combined tasks for all teams:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-all-tasks.html

As I mentioned during the Documentation session, I hope this process isn't too frustrating. I think it will take a few iterations to make sure we are all using and understanding the same terminology. There is probably still some work to be done around the 0-day tasks as someone pointed out on the translation list.

So next I'm proposing that both Documentation and Translation meet on gobby and if possible fedora talk (for audio conversation) next week to work out the remaining points of difference and confusion :)

Thanks again for your patience and I hope this process is helpful.

John